Your Personal Information: What We Collect And How We Use It
The information collected by New Creation Church (“NCC”) about you may include one or more of the following:
- Information stored automatically whenever you interact with this Web Site and/or NCC App(s);
- Information you enter on the Web Site and/or NCC App(s) or give us in any other way (including by email or by mobile phone short message service); and
- Information from other sources.
Information Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web Site and/or NCC App(s), read pages, or download information, the web server will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. This information includes Internet Provider (IP) addresses, which are captured in web server log files by default. We may use your IP address internally to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web Site and/or NCC App(s) and to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or cause damage.
Personal information collected by NCC includes the following:
- If you sign up for a subscription programme (e.g. email and/or SMS and/or in-App notification subscription programmes) under NCC, we may ask for information which identifies you as a church member.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an email to NCC, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through the Web Site and/or NCC App(s), we may use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information that you have requested.
Your information is collected strictly for administrative purposes. Except where specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions the information you provide will not be released to any third party without your permission except where NCC considers the release appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property and safety of NCC, its members or others.
We may share necessary information with other NCC ministries which have been authorised to carry out specific services to process any application(s) you have made or to render you a service, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
Emails From New Creation Church
NCC has found that attractive, graphics-rich emails are a quick and effective way to communicate with our registered users and subscribers about new resources and upcoming events. We maintain an opt-out, user-customisable subscription database of users who have requested to receive these emails. Every email you receive provides an option for you to unsubscribe to such information.
Security And Privacy
While NCC will make all reasonable efforts to store personal information collected by NCC in a secure server and/or secure files and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date, the Internet is not a secure medium for the transmission of information. Therefore, NCC cannot accept responsibility for, warrant or guarantee, the security of information you send to or receive from NCC over the Internet. You also agree that NCC also will not assume responsibility or liability for any claim, damage or loss connected to the loss of, or unauthorised use of, any personal information, whether by unauthorised access to the server or files or otherwise,. Unauthorised access to the NCC server or files, whether to upload or modify information or to use the Contents, is strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law, including, without limitation, the Computer Misuse Act (Cap 50A).
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.